Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Own Meme

Or... The Meme Stops Here.

I don't have an IPod, I used all my extra money on (and in) the house. I don't even have a car CD player. I have a cheap-ass Kia I'll be paying for for another 2 years. So I can't do the IPod shuffle. As to the books I'm currently reading, that's almost as embarrassing: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Dan Brown's Angels and Demons.

So I'm starting my own meme.

I've decided, being smack in the middle of the oil patch, you actually need 3 cars:
The utility car - there's always a time you need to carry stuff.
The fun car - fun to drive, that is.
And the high gas mileage car - for obvious reasons.

My three:
the utility car - the Dodge Magnum - it has to be black, with dark, tinted windows. Can Chrysler design cars, or what?!

The fun car, '05 Mustang GT - also black.

The high gas mileage car - I'm kind of torn. My head says it should be like a Honda Hybrid, my heart says a Volkswagen New Beetle - diesel. You know, they're making diesel out of waste vegetable oil now.

No comments: