Saturday, April 02, 2005

I'm Still Here

And here's how it goes:

Monday, March 20, I got 2hours 45 minutes of low call (using vacation time!). I then went to the head of my department to tell her my depression was kicking my ass. She basically said we'd talk about it tomorrow. I then went ahead and called my doctor (the really cute Jesse Ray), I was going to make an appointment for my next day off, Thursday. The receptionist said, "Let's see if we have any cancellations." They did - at 3:30 that day.

I think I kind of freaked out the really cute Jesse Ray - He said I'm going to go to this place tomorrow morning to be evaluated and never mind about your work, I'll take care of that.

The place is Integris Mental Health's Decisions day therapy. It's a program that goes all day, lectures, group, and a wrap up at the end of the day. I see a psychiatrist 3 times a week. I've been going to it for around 2 weeks now. I see a difference, but I have a ways to go.

Since I'm not at work right now, I can't blog as often as I would like. I do want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone!! That you care means alot to me. I will be back, hopefully better than ever!!

No comments: