Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I've been tagged by Corndog to try Caesar's Meme:

Behold, the Caesar’s Bath meme! List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can’t really understand the fuss over. To use the words of Caesar (from History of the World Part I), "Nice. Nice. Not thrilling . . . but nice."

Which actually got me thinking about the entymology of the word "meme". I found that at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme. It kinda gave me a little infomation overload, but I got the point.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to agree with the 'Dog, I'm married, I live out in the sticks, miles away from any of my coworkers, I have a deadend call center job (which makes 'Dog's deadend job sound way cool), and I tend to march to my own little drummer. All of which makes me think, "hunh?"

Damn, I am such a dork.

But that may not be a bad thing.

No comments: