Monday, April 25, 2005

Can This Week Be Over, Yet?!

I've had a headache all day.

I had to adjust my hours to be here an hour later for a training class.
Said class was cancelled two hours in, because we had calls coming out the ass.
We had calls coming out the ass not just because of the training class, but because others were pulled out of our department to another department that had no calls on hold because of contractual agreements.

The Hubby is sick. He's going to the doctor tomorrow. But even if he wasn't, it wouldn't matter a damn that I'm grumpy, and headachy, and tired to the bone.

I've run out of my antidepressant, but by the time I get home, the pharmacy will be closed. Yeah, that one is my own damn fault.

This is directed at noone in particular, and if I offend, I'm sorry:

KISS MY GODDAMN, FUCKING ASS!!
I'M TIRED! I WANT TO GO HOME!

No comments: