Monday, January 10, 2005

Weekend Update

Not a whole lot to report. Did some running around on Saturday, in the morning with the M-in-L, in the afternoon me and the Hubby went to the Gun Show. When we got home we discovered the heater wasn't working. Luckily it wasn't nearly as cold as it had been - so we made do with some space heaters (and yes, I know how dangerous that is!). The odd thing is the next day, after some furious cleaning, Randy went to vacuum the furnace, he turned off and on a switch, et Voila! The furnace worked again! We're going to have the heating guy come anyway to check it out.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with the electricity weirdness we've been having. I personally am more worried about electricity weirdness than space heater fires.

I just wish the money would hurry up, so I can ditch the hovel once and for all.

Oh, and I have this odd pain in my back, upper left side, kind of stabbing pain. Getting worse.

No comments: