Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ok I'm Back!

And I feel pretty good right now. I've learned that my credit score, while not great, isn't bad. I'm looking for a new house to take the place of the mobile hovel. I have a loan, I think, on the ready, so I don't have to use their financing, I can bargain about the price. The hubby says he's found a deal on a Solitaire in Stillwater. Really great!

Bubba, the basset hound, is still waking me up between 3:30 am and 5:30 am, so I have yet to actually need the alarm to wake me up for work. Whiskers, the cat, has discovered he likes to sleep with me, last night on my neck until I moved him, usually on the pillow above my head. Cooter, the puppy, I wish would wake me up when he has to potty the odd time in the middle of the night, but doesn't.

My son has decided he's a loser and has no future. I'm pretty cool with him not being ready for college, even as smart as he is, but he needs to have an alternative - and beyond the Navy and the Air Force, I'm stumped. He's smart, he's funny (though the Hubby would disagree), a great kid. Some kids (like me) aren't ready for adulthood. And it is kind of thrust on you.

And I've tried to come up with some political rant, like the blogs I love to read below, or to rant on the doings in Oklahoma, but it just isn't right for me (and, geez, nothing happens in Oklahoma). So, I guess I'll just have to be happy with my 3 (or so) readers.

Well, ta for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how can i start a blog