Saturday, December 18, 2004

Yes, I Am...

...stuck at work. But not for much longer. I've been trying to use my time wisely, looking for a career change. I've gone about as far as I want to as call center peon. I don't know what I want to do when I grow up, I never have. Having poor self-esteem most of my life, I'm not real attuned to what I do well. When M-in-L was in the Oklahoma Heart Hospital (oh, OT, way-cool bathrooms) , I thought it would be cool to work in the lab. Being a big CSI-phile, and murder mystery buff I thought forensics would be cool. One problem crops up, though, as much as I love the sciences, I am a complete math-idiot. University of Central Oklahoma (I STILL think of it as Central State University) has a forensic science program at its College of Math & Science.

It's close to me! Close! But how do I know I can do college level work? I mean, yeah I have like 2 years at what was then Oscar Rose Junior College (now Rose State College) - no degree. But that was ages and ages ago.

No comments: