Tuesday, December 28, 2004

It's still not really real, yet. I have the total amount written on a post-it note tacked on the hutch of my desk - yet it's not real. The money's not in my hot little hands yet - it's in between bank limbo. Randy's the one saying, "Let's go, go, GO!" and I'm the one going "Whoa!"

But on an unrelated matter, I have kind of decided to go back to the doctor. Even though he'll just tell me I need to eat less, exercise more, and TAKE MY ANTIDEPRESSANT. I know it's kind of perverted, but I'd like to think there's something wrong with me, something that explains all my symptoms - beyond Food-in-Mouth disease, that is. But right now, I can throw 20 bucks away.

On the house front, we think we're going Solitaire. This one, in fact. If we had our druthers, we'd have it flopped - so our bedroom is away from dog-woman next door. An actual garage would be nice, too. Randy's still wanting to put lots of money down, and so have a lower payment. He's all - "We're going to get this BIG settlement from the accident!"

Right. I'll believe it when I see it.

Update: I went ahead and made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning. I'd rather waste $20, than keep feeling this way.

No comments: