Friday, December 03, 2004

Party Hearty

My work Christmas party is tonight, and I'm only working (HA! I'm in a training class for Customer Service Tour - no, it's not work) a half day today. That matters because I mainly do my blogging from work.

I'm going to have to buy a new dress. I've gained soooo much weight this year. I wish I could blame my Zoloft, but since I do little exercise and eat too much, I can only blame myself. But I just can't get my head into losing weight. It all goes back to my Rule No. 1 of successful weight loss - You have to like yourself for the person you are, because the person you are is not going to change. I don't really like myself. I mean, I'm not smart; I'm not pretty; I don't like to clean house; I don't like to cook (our oven is messed up anyway); I'm shy; I'm quiet.

No comments: