Friday, December 17, 2004

Damned If I Do...

So it has come down from above:


  • For the last two weekends we as a department have not met service levels. We had voluntary overtime which was not fullfilled
    therefore we will be moving to required overtime effective 12/18/04.
    All agents, including those scheduled for 12/20 class are required to work a minimum of two hours either 12/18 or 12/19 or an hour on
    each day. There is a total of 4 hours required overtime, two must be on Sat or Sun.
    If you have already signed up for Saturday or Sunday or the remainder of the week, you are not required to go back and sign up again.
    The overtime book is located up at WFM
    .

And:

  • Reminder: If you do not fullfill your overtime committment you will receive a half occurrence.

Meaning if you blow it off, it counts as an absence. Jesus, God!! I wish I cared. This just pisses me off. I have too much going on at home, but, of course, that doesn't matter. I'm considering taking the half an occurence.

No, I can't spare it.

Life sucks. And it's dragging me down with it.

No comments: