Thursday, December 02, 2004

Jimmy Update

Things came to a head between Jimmy and Randy. Evidently they had a big, hairy fight yesterday while I was at work. In a perverse way, I was actually proud that Jimmy stood up to Randy. He'd never done that before. He told Randy that Randy treats our dogs better than him. Randy asked me, "Is that true?" I shrugged my shoulders. I don't know.

So I spoke to him before he left for school, which was difficult because I was running late, and Jimmy, you'd think he was made of stone. I told him that he didn't have to like Randy, but he has to respect him, because Randy does love him. And I told him to pay more attention to his Grandma (Randy's Mom), and to check his oil.

Have NO idea if any of it sank in.

I've decided that I'm the Fool on the Hill of the family.

No comments: