Saturday, June 04, 2005

I've been kinda blue the last couple of days. I can't really say why.

I've been taking my meds (well, med) regularly (except I did forget this morning).
The hubby's staples are out, he's on a higher level of pain med, and feeling better.
Since I've been sleeping on my side or stomach, I've been waking feeling much more rested than I have been.
Period's just ended. Of course, I DO tend to slip right from period to PMS anymore.
My new house is still beautiful, and still clean (for the most part). Now, vacuuming is kind of an adventure, because the dogs, Bassets Bubba and Cooter, are deathly afraid of the vacuum (running or not). Both will jump into their Daddy's lap for him to protect them from the demon spawn. Of course, their Daddy has just had hernia repair surgery and two 40 pound terrified dogs jumping into his lap is not a good thing.
I did finally get my car's oil changed (next will be washing and cleaning out).

On the other hand:

My job bites. But then I DO have a job. And it does pay ok (relatively).
I am in a HUGE rut (again, more like a chasm).
I have no readers. But then, I really have no talent - except to go on and on about myself.


I am just existing. A rat, running the maze it always runs for the same small treat it always gets.

SIGH.

No comments: