Sunday, June 26, 2005

No real news on the home front. Jimmy came home yesterday. I had to pick him up at work this morning at around 12:30 am. His car has two flat tires: passengerside front and driverside rear.

Randy is still demanding an apology, but has told me he hasn't got it. Jesus, God, they both can be sooooo pissy. And so much alike.

I guess I'm going to have to sit my obstinant son down and explain to him that he isn't a "stepson" to the Hubby, he's a "son". So not being in the loop hurts his feelings.

My son is a lot like me. So when he doesn't say something to me or let me know what's going on, it's not because he's being mean, it's more being a little ditzy. Too much on the mind that pushes other things out. Or that he doesn't want a fuss to be made (like not telling me he was leading the Pledge of Allegiance).

So, last night, technically this morning, he told me he knew for about 2 weeks he was going to his dads. So why didn't you tell us, I ask. Well he didn't offcially get the week off until the last minute, which was why he couldn't fly. I wasn't asking why he didn't fly.

OT, I'm having a hard time getting into Mirror, Mirror, also by Gregory Maguire. Wicked is still fresh in my mind. On the upside, Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince is only 3 weeks away! I've had that purchased since May 5.

No comments: