Monday, June 20, 2005

My Marriage May Be Over

Or, I could be making a mountain out of a molehill. I do that quite well.

About 9pm last night, I noticed Jimmy was home. Geez, scares the hoo out of me, it's like he appears out of nowhere! I don't hear his car, him openning the door, or walking across the carpet to his room. He's just there, and I go give him a hug, and he asks if he could get a ride to his work tomorrow morning. He says his dad wants to see him for a week. I say that's cool.

But Mt. St Randy erupts. He yells if he goes down there, he's never to come back. And he should have told us what's going on. And then he goes into all my problems (mostly housework related, and no, having a full-time job that's 45 miles away from my house doesn't count). He blows up that way for a while, then ends up whining that I don't want to do anything for him, That he just had surgery, he shouldn't be doing this, and on, and on.

But as a switch, I didn't get suicidal, I got angry and sullen. Now I'm still angry, but also sad and confused.

I want to cry on someone's shoulder, but I don't want to bother people with my problems.

I want to be accepted the way I am - warts and all.

Is that wrong?!

No comments: