Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Progress Report #2

My Mother-in-Law is now back home. The Hubby is going to stay with her for a few days.

I know what you're thinking: *AWWWW* He is such a good son!
Damn straight he is!

He had some difficulties getting gas and prescriptions filled, because of last nights storms knocking out power (etc).


In other news, I took the son to the Doctor (the very cute Jesse Ray). He weighs 106 lbs, his blood pressure is 110/60, and, oh yeah, HE'S DEPRESSED!!!! The doctor decided, with school, job, the future, and his clingy-ass Dad, he has ISSUES (well, DUH). He gave him a few weeks worth of samples of Lexapro (and let me tell you, Lexapro is some good shit! Works like a charm for me - just isn't on the formulary).
I wasn't going to wait for something drastic to happen, being a depressive, I 'm going to nip it in the bud. I am relieved.

No comments: