Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I'm here! I'm here! I'm just a little down (as usual), and I don't have a lot to say.

My Mother-in-Law is supposed to be moved out of ICU today, and have the 2nd chest tube (that was draining her left lung) removed. She's expecting to go home Thursday.

Haven't gotten my son retested yet, have practiced a little, but not alot.

*SIGH*

Had a glorious two days of email access at work, but now it's gone. Blocked by the Powers that Be. And, while I know this is mostly me being a sore loser, I swear blocking almost everything under the sun is WHY THE DAMN COMPUTER IS SOOOO SLOW!!! We had two tech guys here the past couple of days, trying to figure out why our system is so slow. Hmmm, at the same time, less was blocked. Now they're gone, everything is blocked again, and sssssllllllloooooowwwww.
I guess I can't really complain, well, except how it actually does affect my work.

No comments: