Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Chest tube still not removed. Still has some Atrial Fibrilation. Was told the doctor said may have to shock her heart back into sinus rythym. Yikes! She looks great! She seems to be improving every day. What's going on?

As for me, broken record time, I'm still depressed. I just can't blame PMS or my period for it now. Zoloft bites. Formularies bite. Lexapro works, but I'd have to pay full price for it. So I'm stuck with either things that don't work (Zoloft, Effexor, generic Prozac), or that work but have side effects - well one particular one (Paxil).

You know, I don't mind being Not Together. I don't see that as a bad thing. I just wish...
I was thinner.
I was prettier. (prettier?! Geez, I just wish I was pretty!)
I was smarter.
I was more successful.
I had a better handle on who I am.
I, at least, tolerated housework.
I wasn't such a schlub.
I also wish people would read this blog. I don't really know why anybody would, though. I'm not really witty, or wise. This blog is my cheap attempt to spill my guts, before I implode (I don't explode).

No comments: