Monday, July 26, 2004

A New Week

I did remember to take my pill today (but forgot yesterday).
I sent a little egreetings to some friends about this blog.  I'm kind of out there now.  Yeah, little scary.
Hopefully, my son will take his driving test tomorrow morning (those slots fill up quick).  And hopefully, he will pass and be a fully liscensed driver (and I don't have to stay up 'til midnight to pick him up at work).  The Hubby thinks we'll need to leave the house around 7:00AM, I'm thinking more around 6:30AM.  If it's first come, first served, I want to be first.
And everything comes to a standstill on Wednesday.  My Mother-in-Law has open-heart surgery to replace her nonfunctioning mitral valve (she's getting plastic).  She has to be at the hospital at 5:30AM.  Some of the info she received said she'd be getting ready for 4/5 hours.  People have these things all the time.  She'll be ok.  Well, for the Hubby's sake, she needs to be ok.
And speaking of the Hubby,  he's pretty much reached the limit of what he can take.  Worrying about my son.  Worrying about his mother.  Worrying about his low-life brother.  Worrying about his own body's decline.  I think, for what it's worth, his increase in pain is because of all the stress he's under.  If he could just chill, I think his pain would lessen.
Right now, I'm not thinking beyond Wednesday.  After Wednesday, I'll start thinking again.

No comments: