Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I just don't want to talk anymore!

Thank god it's my Friday. My anger is just building and building. One call after another, endlessly.

And now, they've gone back to blocking almost everything, so I can't look at my email. I just don't know what I'd do if they blocked blogger. I'm close to a breaking point as it is.

And, you know, who made it okay for us peons to have to work ourselves to death? For crappy-ass pay, to boot?! Where is all this crowing about "family values" when we're having to do mandatory overtime? It's like I've said before, I'll give my work (grudgingly) their 8 hours, but after that, it's just not my time to give away. And why is it someone who makes 24 million (true) a year telling me how much I should work, how much pay I should be satisfied with (and how the company can't afford to give me more), how they can't afford my meager benefits, or incentives?!

Just kiss my large, white ass - I want to go home.

No comments: