Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm a little sad today, but not as sad as yesterday. I still don't have a lot of self-confidence. I know that if I like my stories, that should be enough. But it's not. I always wanted to be like Harper Lee. I wanted to have that one great book. I'm frustrated. I don't think I'm good enough. Maybe it shouldn't matter, but it does.

In other news - I was really impressed with the Hubby's bathroom work. Yes, the floor is kind of a hodge-podge of not-nailed-down plywood, but there aren't any holes for animals to get in (cats) or out (Bubba the Bassett). And yes, the toilet is still flushing slow, but that's my fault - I accidently flushed a small comb. I did purchase a much better plunger, it doesn't collapse.

My son's Fall Break started yesterday. He and the Hubby went to Edmond and bought some video games and stuff. They may not say so, but they really do like doing things together.

No comments: