Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I Could Just Cry

I've screwed with my template. I was merely trying to change the word "Links" to "Blogs". Now it's not coming in right, and I don't know what (the do-dah-day!) I've done wrong. That means I need to step back and calm down. Maybe play a game. My favorite is Bookworm. Yes, I am a nerd.

And now, accidentally, I hung up on a customer. I tried to call him back, but got a busy signal (gee, I wonder why?). My frustration level is rising. No, I haven't taken my pill in a while. I only have one left - and won't have the money to refill until Friday. And it doesn't even work that well!

You know, I know I am pretty darn blessed - great husband (so he's got a few health issues), great son, I still have a job (so far), I can pay my bills, I have a roof over my head. There are just some things I wish I had - self-confidence, self-esteem, if not happiness - contentment.

AARRGH!!

No comments: