Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I AM SOOO BORED!!

I'm bored, and I may have forgotten to take my anti-depressant.

I've been doing schedule changes. Those are the changes airlines make to already booked resvervations: time changes, flight number changes, connection changes, etc. They get put into a schedule change queue. To work them, you make sure the connections are valid, inform the passenger, and send them a new itinerary.

Three words:

MIND NUMBINGLY BORING!

Now I've been taken out of schedule changes and put back into Customer Service. It's another one of those I-wish-I-was-still-at-Hertz days. No, I don't feel completely culpable for losing my Hertz job, they knew I was depressed, they could have worked with me. I didn't care about money - I just wanted the time off. But I wasn't nervy enough to fight for my job. Maybe I wasn't that recovered. And maybe I didn't really want to go back. Hertz is the best, where ever in the world you're wanting to rent, but they treat their employees like crap.

And, yeah Jon, I know I'm repeating myself. What can I say, my life is boring. I want more, but I can't tell you what I want.


No comments: