Monday, June 21, 2004

Stream of (Semi-)Consciousness

I've been thinking (and yes, it is hard work). I think I need to throw a party. I know what you're thinking, "But you're Ms. Not Together, how does a not together person throw a party?"
Yeah, that's crossed my mind, too. It gets worse. Outside of the blogiverse, I'm very shy, very introverted. Suppose I actually (which is kind of unlikely, since thinking and doing are two different things), throw said party, would I actually talk to people? But, if I'm inviting the people I know, the people I'm comfortable with, theoretically, I could talk my ass off (which would be a good thing, you should see my ass).
Ok, here's what I see: I would have it at my mother-in-law's house. That's because I live in a crappy mobile home in Meth-Lab Estates. Put citronella candles around the yard, maybe a string or two of lights in the big elm tree in the back. Randy would cook (certainly not me!).
Good music, good drink, good food, good friends.

No comments: