Monday, June 21, 2004

I Don't Need No Stinkin' Antidepressants!

I just need to go to parties and get drunk!
A co-worker had a party on Saturday, a bunch of us from work, and a few of his friends. Since I did bring my husband, I was able to drink.
And I did.
A rum punch (plastic Coca-Cola glass)- too much rum, not enough punch.
A Bacardi raspberry thing (basically flavored beer) - really good.
A shot of whiskey. - ehh, not a whiskey person (my mother made cough syrup out of it.)
A shot of tequila. I still say tequila would be good in a Sonic Cherry Limeade, but Sherri swears vodka (I've never drank vodka). Oh, the Sonic Sunrise (which is a Cherry Limeade made with orange juice), too.
Another shot of tequila (because Kory didn't see me do the first one).
and half of a margarita (in my same Coca-Cola glass).
I laughed, I talked, I had a damn good time! I didn't have a sad or worthless thought all weekend!
And it was worth being nauseous all the next day!

No comments: