Saturday, February 25, 2006

Holy Hell!

I was going to title this "Can It Get Worse?" but it can always be worse.

Bought Turbo Tax and did my taxes today.

(pregnant pause)

I knew I was going to owe because of the oil leases.

(another pause)

But damn. Damn, Damn, DAMN!! I owe over $4000 Federal and about $1500 state. I might have $50 in my savings account. I don't NEED a Goddamn extension on filing! I need an extension on paying! What, you can't do that?

Yeah, yeah, yeah tell me how I should of put the money back last year when I had it. I had never had a windfall like that IN MY LIFE. We weren't exactly thinking ahead.

So now I'm unemployed (I have an interview with Dell Monday), and I have a huge tax bill I can't pay.

So, where's this God now? Where's this benevolent deity that's supposed to help me, watch over me? WHERE IS HE/SHE?!

No comments: