Monday, August 29, 2005

A Couple Things...

I need to post about.

Friday my niece got remarried at the rose garden in Will Rogers Park. It was hotter'n hell, but otherwise a dream: a beautiful bride, a handsome groom, her brother-in-law officiating.

It almost makes you optimistic about society when you see two people so much in love, and the two families celebrating that love.

Two weeks now. Two weeks until Jimmy goes in. I need Monday off now - I'm not sure how that'll go. I don't think the day is available for vacation, so I'll have to ask the ONE (yes, only one) person who has Monday off in my department to trade. It's just so close.

The hubby has suggested that instead going to Graduation at Great Lakes in November, have a longer vacation during a liberty at wherever-the-hell he is next. I guess I can see his point. I'd only have the one day with him in Chicago, whereas later can be a longer time. But, damn, I don't get to go anywhere! This isn't over yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about clear acne. I also have a site about clear acne which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!