Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Kinda Sad Today...

One funny thing happened this week. My son, who, yes, joined the Navy, evidently is not cutting his hair until he reports. So right now, he looks like a Beatle. I like it, the Hubby doesn't. Now his McJob has rules about hair, rules that Jimmy and his Beatle hair have gone way beyond. They haven't said anything to him, well, that he's told me about. I suspect their view is, "Hey, he works. Who gives a flip about his hair?"
Well, I went there to get food, because I hate to cook and the Hubby wasn't feeling good. I didn't see Jimmy. Most of the kids there I recognize, even though I don't know them. There was this one kid I didn't recognize, had a teeny pony tail sticking out of their hat. Yeah, it was Jimmy. I smiled, I laughed and he gave me dirty looks. I have since gotten a hand-me-down camera phone, so I mistakenly told him I ought to take a picture. He said, "You don't...Oh you do! Get away!" After that, he was never close enough to get a picture. Darn.

I guess I can't blog about work anymore. Not that I ever did a whole lot of it. I may not like my job, but I need it. Darn.

And yeah, I'm feeling a little sad today. Yeah, I should probably be on an antidepressant. but I've been on all that's on my formulary. Maybe I should go back on the one that works that's on the formulary and say the hell with a sex drive. Part of me thinks I deserve to be happy, that I'm a worthwhile person. Part of me just doesn't think I matter a damn.

Oh well, life goes on.

No comments: