Saturday, March 05, 2005

I Don't Feel Right

The hubby says I want something to be wrong. I have to say that's partially true. I've gained around 40 pounds in one year, when I've been pretty steady the 10 years we've been together. I used to be able to walk all day, now I'm wiped out after a little bit - and really achy afterwards. Maybe it is that I'm just fat and don't exercize enough. But, I feel, something changed in the last year.

Let's see, I changed to and after a while stopped taking, Zoloft (big waste of time). My hours changed from evening shift (me and the hubby used to do some running around before work) to morning shift (I come home and sit, wiped out). I'm not going back to an evening shift. Let's just say, when I shift bid, it's more for which supervisor I want, than hours. Besides, the dog usually wants up (and out) at 5:00 am anyway.

It just seems odd to me. Not necessarily that something's wrong, but NOT RIGHT.

No comments: