Wednesday, November 10, 2004

When Did I Slip Into Bizzaro World?

Evidently my husband got called by every chiropractor in the Greater OKC area yesterday. They told him he didn't need money, that they'd pick him up, etc. Wild.

But even wilder, he learned from our insurance agent "Chip" (I kid you not), that the grandfather of the girl who DIDN'T YIELD THE RIGHT-OF-WAY is going to get a lawyer.

Excuse my language, but, WTF?! She didn't yield the right-of-way! We were going east-bound of 122nd Street and we had the RIGHT-OF-WAY!! She cut in front of us!

And we still haven't heard from her insurance! Some dude named Raymond is supposed to contact us. Nothing. And this is difficult for me, because I work in Moore, roughly 45 miles from home. And I work in a call center, so the only time I have to make calls are on my breaks.

Oh, and just now, we had to get off the phones for about 15 minutes, for a tornado warning. The tornado in question was nowhere near Moore, it was around NE 50th and Hiawassee - northeastern Oklahoma County. Moore is in northern Cleveland county, south of Oklahoma county. Gosh, these people are skittish!

No comments: