Monday, November 15, 2004

Through the Roof

My anxiety level, that is. My husband's pain is getting worse. And now he can twist! He hasn't been able to do that in over 5 years! And while, on the surface that may seem to be a good thing, it bothers me. Randy's going to the doctor today, but I don't know if I can get off to go with him. Luckily his son has today off. Do you know how much I HATE putting my job ahead of my family?! I'd like to say "My job be damned! My place is with my family right now!" But that could be counter-productive. I doesn't serve any purpose to lose my job (no matter how much it annoys me). I just wish I could take some time off (preferably with pay), without jeopardizing my job.

My husband is the strongest person I've ever met. He's the one who laughed at a broken ankle (and the thin leg bone). It just breaks my heart to see him in such hideous pain. Pain I don't actually think can be eased.

I don't want to be here today.

**UPDATE** I'm taking half an occurence (which does put me on a written warning), so I can be with the Hubby at the doctors. Since I do the majority of my blogging from work, that means Goodbye for today.

No comments: