Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kiss My Ass, Cap One

Did I tell you I got a new oil lease? Well I did. I'm not as happy as I was in 2005. But I think that's more a screwup in my head than anything. Because I should be, it maybe only temporary, but I should enjoy it while I have it.

Anyway, I've had problems making my car payment since being unemployed. And as a shy person, I'm easily cowed by the calls and the pressure. My son helped me bring it up to date once, but it got behind again before I started at Wally World. They wanted me to make him do that again. I said no. They want me to pay either over the phone or through Western Union. I said no. They're threatening me with repossession, even though I may be behind, I pay what I can and regularly. Well all that ends. IT ENDS. I wasn't actually planning to pay off the car with my windfall, but they're pissing me off. So. I called them. I asked what the payoff is (waaay too much for my POS), and I'm sending them a check on Monday. Then my POS will be MY POS.

yay!

Hopefully, I can save a chunk of it this time. At least to pay the taxes on it next year. I don't really want anything. I'd like to travel. I'd like to see my friends again. I HATE losing track of people. And I have a lifetime of that. My sister seems to keep in touch with all of her old friends. I'd like to have a party. A LOUD party. A loud, rockin', raucous party! One that guarantees the dog woman next door would call the sheriff.
Seriously cool.

No comments: