Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Hubby starts his couselling today. Hurray!! I hope something will come from it. I guess it would be too much to ask for to have him let go of his past.

Not much is going on in my life. I'm getting an assload of money any day now, but, as I've said before, it's not making me happy, the opposite in fact. My job is secure, but it still seems weird to be going backwards in my "career". And I DO mean "career" loosely, I've never really done anything that suited me, I've always just had "jobs". I mean I don't know what I was supposed to do when I grew up. Is it too late? I'd like to go to college, but I don't have a head for math. Can I cherry pick the classes I take (which I would have the money for only this year)? I'd like to travel, but I don't have a reliable car (and, again, I'd only have money this year). I'd like to be on The Amazing Race (with David from Cendant), and on the View, but let's face it, I'm a shy, quiet nobody from nowheresville, Oklahoma. I'm 48 years old, and I feel life is passing me by, and it royally pisses me off.

Well, dogs want to potty. I'd better go.

No comments: