Thursday, December 15, 2005

Kinda Crappy Weekend

We got the results of Cooter's biopsy, and it's not good. Cancer and there's not much we can do, what was cut out will grow back. So far, Cooter's acting fine, almost back to precancer rambunctiousness. The M-in-L says even though he has cancer, we shouldn't be babying him. yeah. Hey! M-in-L, Kiss my large, white behind. We're going to love him and care for him the time he has left, however long it is.

I missed my psychiatrist appointment yesterday, but ask her to call in my prescription to my drug store. Need to see if it's there.

Really down today. Got into an argument with the Hubby over politics. He likes to listen to talk radio (gag!). I try to tell him there full of shit, but I don't get listened to.

It would be kinda nice to be catatonic for a while.

No comments: