Friday, December 23, 2005

Hello....This Thing On?!

I need to rant, but I don't know what to say or how to start.

I need to talk to somebody, but I hate to bother people with my problems. I guess that would be one reason I tend to implode.

I hate my job. I Hate My Job. I HATE MY JOB. IHATEMYJOBIHATEMYJOBIHATEMYJOBIHATEMYJOB!!

I hate my customers, the ones who get to travel, yet won't take resposibility for their reservations.

I hate my supervisors. It's always, say this, ask that, why aren't you on the phone, there are calls in queue. When, it seems to me, they should be appreciative that I'm neither on the floor in a little ball, crying; or shooting them full of holes (just supervisors - and NO!! I wouldn't actually do that!!).

And, again, my dog has cancer and is slowly dying. And, again, this is killing the Hubby, who is now taking it out on me. I'd like to say, "Get off my back!! You're pissing me off!!" But of course I don't, and, in fact, get mad at myself.

merry christmas.

bah! Humbug!

No comments: