Wednesday, September 13, 2006

One Month

Reunemployment, that is. I took a crap-load of tests for State of Oklahoma jobs, so far I've done ok. Hopefully, the offers will come rolling in.

But I have to admit, I don't really want to leave the Hubby alone. He swears he's not going to DO THE DEED, but I don't know. He's awfully down. I mean at the bottom. Scary stuff! Knowing there's nothing I can do about it, if I just hang around him constantly, maybe he won't.

I haven't seen anything from the Little Well That Could out in Roger Mills County. I could use the money NOW, if you please. I know it will come, in it's own sweet time. I just wish that time was now.

Not quite as down as I have been, just worried. I used to think all I needed was money, because stuff is stuff and it's worthless. But, I need a job, but for that I need self-confidence, and I need to know I can talk myself around the Cendant and Hertz debacles. Depression, and it's aftermath, sucks.

No comments: