Saturday, August 05, 2006

One Week

One more week and I join the ranks of the unemployed again. But hey! I did get to shake CEO Gary Kelly's hand on Friday. Unfortuneately, I was on the phone WORKING at the time, unable to say boo to him about my predicament. And then he was gone.

I feel like such a loser. A whiney baby loser. I may be a nobody, but I should be able to get some form of employment. Being shy bites. Being fired (unfairly!) bites. having to explain it to prospective employers without somehow turning them off, bites. Life bites.

Haven't gotten any oil money yet. Would come in kinda handy right about now.

AAARRRGGGHHH!! What's wrong with me?! Why can't I just STAND UP for myself, for the things I believe in, for my country?!! Why does it scare me so?! Why is it SO HARD?! I'd say, you push and you push and you push but you never get anywhere, but I'm not sure I'm even pushing. It's like I'm some lazy, dumbass just waiting for it to fall out of the sky. And I know I've said it before, but IT BITES!! I'm like locked away inside myself with only this glimpse inside. I'm alone and I'm afraid and I don't know what to do next. And, God! this doesn't even go into the Hubby's problems! He's in pain, and feels worthless, and that life's a burden, but so far, he doesn't want to kill him self, he's just tired of living.

I guess I could call my friend Lakenda or my sister, but that doesn't seem right. I'll just be a downer. I don't want to inflict myself on them. They have their own lives, good lives, and they deserve it.

I'm tired, I'm gonna go now.

No comments: