Sunday, May 21, 2006

Seems Like Forever

...since I've been here. First, let's have a moment of silence for Corndog's taking his huge talent home. I understand the motive, but the selfish brat (not that far down) in me just thinks it's sooo unfair.



Ok, really not much to say. Still temping at SouthWest Airlines. It's busier than sin - and I love it!! It may prove to be permanent, but I won't say more just yet, I don't want to jynx it.

The Hubby is in more pain than ever, but all I can do is sit back and watch.

My son has finished his first round of classes at Charleston and will be coming home on leave Friday. YAAY!!

And that's it!! I haven't had a whole lot of time to be on the internet, so I'm way behind. But, damn, I like being happy, being employed, and being happily employed.

later...

No comments: