Monday, February 26, 2007

Blogging the Library

Well my 3 job interviews are now past. One I think I did real well, One I think I did ok, One - I'm just not qualified. And that was ok, I didn't like the looks of the place anyway. I think I did well at the OSBI, but I've said that about other interviews, too. They said it was a pretty long and drawn out process. There was only one opening available, and, it seemed, boatloads of interviewees. Hopefully I made an impression. I liked the place, I liked the people, but now it's down to fate.

I'm trying to stay optimistic, but that is excruciatingly hard for me. I just don't automatically come that way.

And my anxiety level has been skyrocketing lately. I keep imagining my car being reposessed. I am a month behind. I've had that happen before, and still had to pay off the car loan. The Hubby stresses over medical bills. I don't. If I can't pay them, I don't worry about it. I'll worry about other bills. Thank God I don't have a credit card!

No comments: