Friday, November 18, 2005

WWJD?

I've decided that's the wrong question to ask. UberChristians can assign any action to Jesus, and feel good about it.

NO!

I've decided the the question to be put to them is:

Is that any way to treat jesus?

I think this is the verse I'm thinking of:

For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in,
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? Or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? Or naked, and clothed thee?
Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
And the king shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, in as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me
.

But I may be wrong, after all, I'm as religous as a doorknob.
OH, and I love this post by Deepak Chopra, via Huffington Post.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You can pretty much be a total ass, and as long as there's a Jesus sticker on your car, it's all ok.

Or maybe that's just me going by the people leaving the church parking lot.

I'm glad you had a good vacation, you needed the break!