Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I Am Sooo Bored!

Calls are kind of light, today. And we've had some computer problems. So, we Customer Service Agents talk amongst ourselves. We tend to let our paranoid (and not so paranoid) imaginations run wild. Ok, I've said in a previous post that I work for a membership-driven travel service. I'm in the basic CS, the 48 states, air, car and hotel. It seems like we're doing less and less. And we've heard rumors of our department closing. And we get anxious. Like, I don't sell well, which is why I'm in CS and not out on the floor as a travel agent.

I am going insane! There are 7 out of 9 available. God, I wish I could get online games at work! I'd kill for Bookworm! I guess I could dig out a magazine. Or read a book. My knitting in the car, so that's out. I'm not really in a knitting mood, anyway.

Thunder! Moore people will be getting skittish. Understandably, but still annoying.

I guess I could go over one of my recurring stories, my favorite, right now, is David and Charles, and Billy is good, too (my others are kind of derivative), but I get frustrated because they have no end and I end up dwelling on them all the time. How do I know if they're any good? Just because I like them, doesn't mean they're good. Even if they ARE good, I don't really know how to get them out of my head. Maybe someday I'll write them down here.

Yeah, and maybe somebody will actually read this, too!!

No comments: